Wednesday, December 13, 2017

HO HO HO ... SANTA IS ALMOST HERE!

Are you ready for Christmas?  Trees decorated and ready to wrap your gifts?

Well then this pictorial tutorial is for YOU over on Andy Skinner's blog!  

It is a pictorial tutorial on creating your own vintage style Santa Christmas tree ornaments or special gift tags for those important presents!


Here is a sneak peek at what you will find on Andy's Blog!  Click HERE to be taken to his blog and check it out!  Thanks so much for stopping by and ...

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!  

As Tiny Tim would say, "God bless us, everyone."

4 comments:

  1. I am off to view this at Andy's blog but just wanted to wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas xx It has been lovely to view another year of your amazing projects and I look forward to viewing more in the New Year.

    Best wishes to you and yours xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Candy, I have been over to Andy's and I must say this is one of my favorites! I love your work with vintage pieces- right up my craft alley girlfriend!
    Your house looks so beautiful all decorated- you really have a nice showing!
    sending hugs and wishes for a wonderful Christmas for you and your family!
    Jackie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, such a jolly Santa face, I look forward to seeing more of this! Sending wonderful Christmas wishes to you and yours! Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore your Christmas tag Candy, beautiful!!!
    Thank you for all the steps, it's always great to see the process, especially when the result is beautiful artwork like all you do.
    I send you again all my best wishes for a wonderful Christmas time with your family!
    Hugs, Coco X

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy that you stopped by my blog! I truly appreciate your time and thank you for leaving a comment! Have a wonderfully blessed day!