Tuesday, May 15, 2018

PLAYING WITH DECOART'S ALL NEW POURING MEDIUM AND CLEAR POURING TOPCOAT

Hi everyone!  
Is it HOT enough for you outside???
What happened to Spring?  It feels like we went straight from Winter to Summer here in Missouri.  These hot days are a great time to stay indoors in the cool air conditioning and play with your art supplies.

I was recently gifted by the lovely people at DecoArt with their BRAND NEW DecoArt Pouring Medium and Clear Pouring Topcoat from their new Paint Pouring Line. 
I CANNOT tell you enough how cool these new products are!  I am totally hooked after only the first pour! They are SO SIMPLE to use! Click HERE to see more about these fantastic new ways to make crazy cool designs that will never be the same twice.

If you're a Mom or Grandma, just think about playing with this with your kids or grandkids!  It's that simple to use (with your supervision) and it's amazing to watch the colors move and run as you are tilting the surface. 

Can you tell I'm just a little excited about this??!!? (smile)


Here is a sneak peek of something I am working on for Andy Skinner's Creative Team.  This post will go live tomorrow so be sure to check it out. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow Candy! Red and turquoise are my favourite colours, I look forward to seeing more tomorrow! xx

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy that you stopped by my blog! I truly appreciate your time and thank you for leaving a comment! Have a wonderfully blessed day!